We wanted to take a minute to spread a little love this Valentine’s Day. We spend so much time writing about the problems associated with incontinence, we thought we’d take this day of love to remind ourselves of all the wonderful in this world.
Last week, we posted a testimonial from a 72-year-old man who uses our pull up incontinence pants to help him manage this physical condition that he’s had since the 70s. Four decades of incontinence.
His note to us included a life-changing moment when he realized how many Americans have varying levels of incontinence—he wasn’t alone. He didn’t need to be embarrassed. So today, inspired by his note, we extend these reasons to inspire each one of our customers to embrace something they love this Valentine’s Day:
1. Friends and family, who love you no matter what physical conditions you face
2. Online incontinence resources, which share a wealth of information that you can access from your computer in the privacy of your own home
3. Innovation, which allows companies like ours to bring you waterproof and breathable pull up incontinence pants
4. Seasons, that give us opportunities to wear shorts one month and pants another month
5. Chocolate, for giving anyone a reason to smile
6. Long walks on the beach, or through the park, in the forest, in a foreign country or around the block
7. Online retailers, for making purchasing decisions easy and discreet
8. Art, for showing us the world through another person’s eyes
9. Water, for being the main ingredient in delightful drinks like beer, iced tea with fresh lemon and strong coffee
10. Telephones, for giving us connectivity to our loved ones around the world
What do you love about life this Valentine’s Day?